Social Services Manager
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING AND HIRING! Sign-on bonus of $8000.
Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Social Services Manager career with Vi at TidePointe, a Vi Community on beautiful Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- Free lunch
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
Social Services Manager
The Social Services Manager represents the residents' social interests by planning, organizing, implementing, evaluating and directing the overall operation of the Social Services function ensuring that the medically related emotional and social needs of the residents are met. Assists in the coordination and completion of resident admissions, provides information on community health and welfare resources and is the liaison with community service providers. This position facilitates aspects of case management regarding resident transitions through the continuum of care in the community.
- Qualified applicants are required to possess a minimum 3 years of related experience, preferably in long-term care or clinical environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Gerontology or Sociology from an accredited institution.
- Additional requirements include excellent problem-solving skills.
- Using a resident and customer-focused approach to problem solving and goal setting.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, enthusiastic, resourceful, organized and possesses strong personal awareness of nonverbal communication.
- Computer skills including proficiency in MS Office.
Create your own story.
There's a reason you chose healthcare as your life's work. At Vi, we'd like to help you rediscover it. For you, it's always been about people, not just the care you provide. If there's a part of you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with both residents and colleagues, we encourage you to consider joining Vi as a Social Services Manager -- in a place like no other with people like no other.
Bring life to your career.
Apply at https://jobs.viliving.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Key Tags: social service manager, senior living, healthcare