The National Association of Social Workers, South Carolina Chapter, is a membership organization of professional social workers that works to enhance the professional growth and development of its members.
At NASW-SC, we strive to provide:
- Opportunities to network with others in our field
- Educational/training experiences to further your professional development
- Advocacy on issues important to our profession and the clients we serve
- Information about job opportunities and resources relevant to our profession and our state
NASW-South Carolina helps shape legislation that affects the health, welfare and education of all people.
NASW-South Carolina members serve as experts in several areas of social work interest, including:
- Addictions & Substance Use
- Child Welfare
- Community Development
- Legislation & Social Policy
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender (LGBT) Issues
- Physical & Sexual Violence and Women’s Issues
- Private Practice