Please join the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) for the Lucia Murchison Public Health Social Work Conference on Wednesday, June 29, 2022, from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Register and earn 5 CEUs.
This free event celebrating South Carolina’s social workers will be held at the Peeples Auditorium, located on the DHEC campus at 2600 Bull Street, Columbia, SC, 29201. This is an opportunity to recognize and raise awareness to the service, contributions, and dedication of social workers across the state.
Keynote speakers will address the importance of community gardens; improving the service experience through building a positive and motivating workplace environment; holistic health; and strategic planning.
Overall Learning Objectives:
- Attendees will expand their network of social work practitioners
- Attendees will discuss eco-justice, sustainability, and ways to improve community wellbeing
- Attendees will examine from a diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) lens how communication and healthy workplace environments affect the client experience
- Attendees will apply skills and awareness of holistic health
- Attendees will discuss the relationship between strategic planning and achieving success
Please register by Monday, June 20, 2022 at EVENTBRITE.COM.
For registration questions, contact Linda Addison at (803) 785-6618 or email email@example.com.